EndNote Online allows you to create bibliographies, manage references, share libraries collaboratively, and insert citations into Microsoft Word via Cite While You Write functionality. You can sync your desktop EndNote library with your EndNote Online library, ensuring your library is backed up regularly.
Before you can use EndNote Online, you need to create an account:
1. Go to the Library's homepage and click on Databases.
2. Select Web of Science.
3. Click on the My Tools link at the top of the page, and select EndNote.
4. Click Register and make sure you use your JCU email address.
5. Fill in the registration form and choose a password.
6. Submit the form and your account is created.
These plug-ins are available from the "Download Installers" link at the bottom of the screen when you are logged in to your account.
Cite While You Write
Install the Windows or Mac plug-in to connect your EndNote Web library with Word. This allows you to create citations and bibliographies in Word.
Install an EndNote Web toolbar in Firefox to save online references directly to your library.
We acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and acknowledge Traditional Owners of the lands where our staff and students, live, learn and work.