Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
These Queensland State Government produced guidelines explore cultural, historical and language issues.
The Top Library Tips Video Series includes:
- Unpack your assignment topic
- Create a search strategy
- Use Library databases and subject LibGuides
- Use Google more effectively
- Evaluate your information sources
- Citing all the sources you have used
Other people who can help and support you throughout your course include:
- Library staff
- Learning Advisors
- The Accessibility team
- Peer mentors
- Your lecturers, tutors and classmates
We acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and acknowledge Traditional Owners of the lands where our staff and students, live, learn and work.