Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The human condition through a tropical lens
- The fossil record
- Deep time
- Language and identity
- Paradigm change in the industrial revolution
- Indigenous communities expressing their views
- Transformations in writing, texts and literacies
- Designing or creating for the tropical world
Help is available
The InfoSkills Toolkit self-paced modules will teach you the basics of searching for information, from working out what search terms to use and how to use them, to evaluating your sources and referencing them in your assignment.
Phone: +65 6593 6627
Other people who can help and support you throughout your course include:
- Library staff
- Learning Advisors
- The Accessibility team
- Peer Mentors
- Your lecturers, tutors and classmates
Make a difference by studying arts, humanities or social sciences
We acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and acknowledge Traditional Owners of the lands where our staff and students, live, learn and work.