Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
JCU Library systematic style reviews service guidelines
These guidelines outline review services and responsibilities for clients and Liaison Librarians:
- JCU Library’s review service philosophy is based on enabling client self-sufficiency.
- Reviews may include, but are not limited to: systematic, scoping, rapid, integrative, narrative or literature, meta-analysis, meta-synthesis, and umbrella reviews.
- This service is available to JCU undergraduates, Honours students, HDRs and academic staff.
1. Connect with your liaison librarian
2. Prepare for your library appointment
3. What to expect during your library appointment
Your Liaison Librarian can provide advice on:
- refining your question or topic
- scanning for existing reviews or protocols covering your topic
- your search strategy
- database recommendations and advanced database search techniques
- grey literature sources
- documenting search results (e.g. PRISMA)
- useful resources (e.g. EndNote Library Guide) and upcoming workshops.
We acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and acknowledge Traditional Owners of the lands where our staff and students, live, learn and work.