Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are current awareness services?
Keep up to date with the latest research in your field!
- Track new journal articles through:
- Table of Content (TOC) alerts to receive the latest issue of your favourite journals,
- search alerts to save your search terms and be sent any new articles on that topic,
- citation alerts to track new articles that cite particular works in which you are interested.
- Find new books purchased by the Library or newly published books.
- Find information about conferences and events happening in your field.
- Follow the news using news tickers, rss feeds & email.
- Track updates and changes to webpages, including page changes, blogs and more.
- Find the latest research data made available by researchers and organisations
- Keep up to date on sources of grants and funding.
Current awareness services can be delivered directly to you in a number of ways such as:
Keep up to date with what is happening in your Library!
We acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and acknowledge Traditional Owners of the lands where our staff and students, live, learn and work.