Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Make your email signature work for you!
Use a link to Research Portfolio or ResearchOnline@JCU in your email signature.
Find your unique URL:
- Copy and paste the URL and use it in your email signature
- Make sure to remove the 's' in 'https' if it appears
To get it into your signature:
- In Outlook, from the Tools menu select Options
- Select the Mail Format tab and click the Signatures... button
- Find your existing (or create a new) signature. Type in something like "My Research Publications List"
- Highlight it and press the little hyperlink button - paste your URL
- Save your Signature
Using searches or browse results you can create permalinks and feeds.
From ResearchOnline@JCU, select Browse
- Choose School, then select your School from the list
- When you view the publications list, look for the feed symbol
- Click on one of the feed links. You can subscribe using Microsoft Outlook, or a feed aggregator, use the feed link in your email or as an RSS feed on a website - a bit like the feed on the Introduction page of this guide.
You can also use the feeds from searches, i.e. keyword searches like a 'coral bleaching' keyword search, or a 'tourism queensland' search. Having feeds available provides opportunities for others to subscribe to them too.
We acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and acknowledge Traditional Owners of the lands where our staff and students, live, learn and work.